Did I watch the same film as everyone else? This was one of the most boring films I think I’ve seen in my life, it was a struggle to keep my eyes open/pay attention. There’s not really even a plot, it feels like a weird montage of different scenes that have no real relation. The performances were great by Leo, Brad, Margot but that’s about it that saved this film. I am really shocked at how much I hated this film.
- cast is excellent. especially the guy who played eddie, he killed it in every scene.
- opening scene was really iconic and probably best scene in the film.
- funhouse scene was also interesting.
- far too long, literally 45min could’ve been shaved off... (that isn’t even much of an exaggeration.)
- CGI felt cartoonish and not scary at all. i felt like i was watching a kids film or alice in wonderland lol.
- the comedic…
- The performances in this film were super strong, especially from Lupita.
- Kept me entertained.
- The visuals in this film are really well put together. Tons of foreshadowing and piecing together.
- The entire idea/twist is really cool and interesting.
- While the beginning and end of the film were super solid, I feel the middle had plenty of fat that could’ve been removed.
- I realize this is a Peele film but the comedic undertone…