Eternals

Eternals β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

See my first review from the theater HERE πŸ‘ˆ

Loved it just as much as the first time. The whole last part of Tiamut’s hand and face coming out of the ground was insane. 🀯🀯🀯

Crazy that it wasn’t even mentioned in No Way Home, at least just a random throwaway line or some newscast in the background playing on someone’s TV, I mean something!! Unless No Way Home takes place before the events of Eternals. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Other Random Questions I was thinking about on this rewatch: ⚠️ Spoilers Ahead:

I’ve never read the comics, so most of what I know comes from the movies and various articles I’ve read online. So I don’t know all the backstories of all the characters and what not, so excuse my innocence or ignorance.

But Arishem seems Β to me like a really shitty judge.Β

Why’d Arishem only get involved when Sersi & Co. turned Tiamut into a giant popsicle? Why didn’t he get involved when Ego was trying to turn every planet into himself? Surely that would’ve mucked up his plans if Ego succeeded, no?

Which also brings me to Thanos, who did succeed and stopped the emergence. Why didn’t Arishem get involved to stop Thanos from stopping the emergence? And why weren’t there any repercussions from Arishem like there was with Sersi & Co.?Β

Also whereTF was Starfox during Endgame and Infinity War??? Surely he could’ve been useful against his brother?Β

Or am I just overthinking?? πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

βœ… Spoilers Over βœ…

Anyways, I’m glad I finally own this now and can give it the coveted tangerine heart. Plus the Steelbook is amazing and comes with some awesome featurettes.

The gag reel is pretty funny, it’s always good to see them having a good time messing around making this crazy ass MCU films, I mean how could they not.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️🧑

I’m excited for a sequel, hopefully every one returns! 🀞🀞🀞

Block or Report