A Quiet Place Part II

A Quiet Place Part II ★★★

"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" - Everyone,

- 2021 Ranked: boxd.it/aL2Ys

The quiet of this film amplifies the annoyingness of assholes who talk in theaters... something I didn't miss.

A Quiet Place II is fine. Some people will tell you that it's GREAT or WONDERFUL but those people are lying to you because they don't like you.... or at least they are exaggerating because the film is fine. It's fun, and filled with safe tension that can be enjoyed by all ages and great performances and pretty scenery. It still has a premise that if you think about too much falls apart but it does expand the world in interesting ways and has some minorly creepy scenes. I wish I could be more excited but I think this world is only medium fun to play in and the premise wears on me pretty quickly.

Yes see it because it's fun, but it's pretty safe so if that's not your thing you may not like it.

P.S. There are a lot of people saying things like "the rare sequel to live up to or surpass the original" or "finally a sequel that lives up to the original" and I feel like you people just don't watch enough movies because there are tons of sequels that rule.

{Todd} liked these reviews