<Todd>’s review published on Letterboxd:
“All I know is this: nobody's very big in the first place, and it looks to me like everybody spends their whole life tearing everybody else down.”
- Ken Kasey (author).
I have trouble lifting my one gallon hydro flask so I'd be fucked:
When a film is this famous, and I like it, I find it hard to say much else about it so I'll simply say it's fantastic and here are five reasons to watch:
(1) Incredibly watchable for a 2+ hour AFI film.
(2) Behavioral scientists are the most evil villains, and psychology is evil as fuck sometimes
(3) Jack Nicholson is so good in this it makes me wonder about him in real life.
(4) Young Christopher Lloyd, Danny DeVito, Brad Dourif and Scatman Crothers.
(5) Chief Bromdon is fucking fascinating as a character.
Yes, see it, it's fun and good!