jwaaaap’s review published on Letterboxd :
1) They could and should have called it Jurassic Volcano or Jurassic Castle.
2) The scary bits in these movies work really well, I'd dig one that focuses just on that. Less visible dino, more people being scared.
3) There's almost no chemistry between the actors.
4) "Putting refugees I mean dinosaurs in cages is bad but also it's bad that they exist." whoa there
5) It's too long, people have bladders and cinemas sell drinks.
6) As far as dumb entertainment goes I'm on board for Jurassic Planet.