Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ★★★★★

I have been a Spider-Fan for my entire life, I don't even remember when I discovered the character; he's just always been there. I have seen every single film the web-head has appeared in, including the 1970's movie trilogy with Nicholas Hammond.

This is my absolute favourite Spider-Man movie, without a doubt. Not only did we get a full movie with Miles Morales, we got it in the form of a Spider-Verse film! Everything about this film was incredibly entertaining, the humour was fantastic, the story was perfect, the choice of cast was flawless (Shameik Moore as Miles Morales and Nicholas Cage as Spider-Man Noir, come on) and the art style was excellent. The entire film was designed to look like we were watching a motion comic and it worked so well!

I could easily get excited about this film and go into great detail about it, but I would much prefer to leave it all to you to experience. If you like Spider-Man, you will love this movie. There is absolutely no doubt about it, it will not disappoint.