Sierra Burgess is kinda a bitch... I didn't even want to finish this. I did like the athletics try out scene though.
My thoughts during the film:
- aw sweet I'm a half Asian university student in Scotland too (can confirm we have great craic and actually haggis isn't bad with nachos)
- omg the father is the man Carrie Bradshaw should've married
- this is a bit like "The Carrie Diaries" meets "Love, Simon"
- yaaas "The Golden Girls"
- When Lucas says, "Oh, I'm not going skiing. It's cold outside. I don't do cold" I felt that (and yet I moved from Finland to Scotland)
- I don't want a Peter Kavinsky I just want my ex back (sorry I'm pathetic)