Thor: Ragnarok ★★★★

This is the first time I have watched a Marvel film out of order, sorry people but I've still not seen 'Spiderman Homecoming' but I promise when that bad boy is released in the UK I will very soon own that blu ray and watch it as soon as I can and of course, review it. Here it is, the Thor film I've been waiting for, if you thought guardians of the galaxy was fun then your gonna think this is even better! I personally think it is. This film really took me by surprise, it is jam packed with so much humour and excitement and adventure, it gets rid of the annoying characters that made the previous two Thor films cringey, it lightens up the tone of what was really dull in its predecessor 'the dark world', it gives us more Hulk speaking scenes! And it's hilarious, the direction is awesome and the soundtrack is killer. The ending raises alot of questions for what's to come with this character and perfectly sets up 'infinity war' which I can't wait for by the way! Highly recommend this one, for all those who were bored stiff by the previous two Thor films will be in for a massive surprise here. Next up Black Panther, no doubt it will be excellent!

KMOKLER liked these reviews