The 355

The 355

Marion made the right choice dropping from The 355 for Annette for several reasons but more so because I thought Diane Kruger fit that role more honestly. Lupita Nyong’o once again shows all the girlies how it’s done and why Hollywood are fucking morons for not give her more live action lead roles multiple times a year!!!! Hopefully Penelope Cruz is more properly cast in her other release this weekend! Chassy is not the action star she thinks she is between this and Ava. Love that the direction of the action scenes to the camera team was “throw the camera like a football to each other!”. While I have all these mixed feelings, I still kind of liked it by the end? I don’t know I’ll let my score sit with me for a little bit. Maybe Marion could come in as the new addition to the sequel the absolutely want but I am sure the top of January death slot and ongoing surges are going to prevent that from ever happening. Honestly won’t be shocked if it makes as much as it would have if it had opened a year ago as planned like I predicted with The King’s Man. That needle drop for the end credits...... was waiting for Full Frontal with Samantha Bee to start

More to come......