Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ★★½

This wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Sure, the movie is way too long, maybe I shouldn't have watched the extended cut, but there was some good moments in this movie. I think everything with Batman was good. Ben Affleck was really good as Bruce Wayne. My main problem is that I think I just don't really like Superman. I find this character uninteresting and Henry Cavill's portrayal of the hero isn't that good. Every fights with him are lame. It's a big mess and you don't know really what's happening. On the contrary, when Batman fights it's pretty awesome. The story was... eh. It was a bit over the top and I sometimes didn't catch everything. I also didn't like the monster at the end... that was kinda weird. The CGI was also quite weird: sometimes really good, sometimes awful. I also have to point out that I think the title of this movie is really misleading. So what's there to like about this movie? Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman's cameo and that's pretty much it. It's not that bad, it's just a superhero movie, so don't have your hopes too high. I can't say I didn't enjoy it, it's just too long and a bit of mess by moment and I probably won't watch it again.

Ηλσι (Louis-Charles) liked these reviews