Star Wars: The Force Awakens ★★★★★

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! oH MY GOD! I had such high expectations and it exceeded them!! I am so happy that I loved it!! I wanted to watch this for ages LIKE AGES so long because don't get me wrong the original trilogy was a lot of fun!!! and I'm glad I finally put in the time and actually watched Star Wars after all these years but I was really excited for this one because I knew the effects and stuff would be better cause it's 2015 and also.. I will not lie to you ... Oscar Isaac. And then when it finally came time I thought oh god what if i've built it up too much and it drags or like I don't get it or I don't like Oscar's character or what if for some reason satan himself comes out of my laptop and gets me in a chokehold in the middle of it like these are all things that could happen! BUT THEY DIDN'T! AND I HAD SO MUCH FUN! The chemistry between all the new characters was so lovely and cute and at times heartbreaking and scary and god I had so many emotions and the whole time on rabbit Jack was just watching me go NOOO FUCK OMG YESS GET IT GIRL OOO OMG OH GOD OH NO OH HERETH HE IS like it was a fuckin whirlpool and I wouldn't go back and change a thing! I am very happy I finally started watching SW and I hope no really dedicated fans on here are like WOW YOU'RE SO LATE YOU CAN'T SIT WITH US i'm sorry ok I never got introduced to it when I was growing up I kinda had a Harry Potter childhood but I'm here now and I'm putting in the time by procrastinating my responsibilities to watch it and if you will allow it I would love to see The Last Jedi in the cinema because I think it'll be awesome and I hope someone gets their phone out and films it and I can go TURN OFF THE FLASH YOU FUCKIN MORON! Anyway jokes aside I can 100% see why so many people on here love this film it had me from the first scene and I mean that. It was emotional and intense and funny and heartwarming and epic and I love me a good contrast between blue and red lightsabers. Whew I've typed for fucking ages ok final thing I'm gonna put this in my favourites list because I could honestly watch this again and again. Scrap any other weekend activity and just make this 48 hours long. anyway GOODNIGHT CHICAGO!

issy 🥝 liked these reviews