Avengers: Endgame

Well I finally saw it! And on the big screen as promised.

So it took me awhile to catch up with my Marvels in order to watch this.
(I watched all the films except for Homecoming which I will soon)
So a couple of weeks ago, I was about to see this when everyone advised that I wait in order to see the newest release. I waited. I bought a ticket and tried for Saturday night... showed up and the theater was packed.. a couple of seats left in front... so I promptly left and got a voucher. Came back last night... Jeremy Renner is looking for his family in the opening scene when the fire alarm starts going off. The film played for another 10 minutes before they stopped it and started it over.... it seems the universe was resistant to me watching this thing... but I beat it... and lasted the entire film without going to the restroom... including the additional add-on on the end. But honestly, I may have done major damage to my bladder. Like seriously. It still hurts.

Anyway, I truly enjoyed this film. Everything that everyone else is saying about it. Exciting, funny and satisfying. I'm in awe of the Russos' mastery of this craft.

I'm a little confused about certain things such as how exactly the different Avenger armies were summoned at the end of the film... and did they actually understand that some had died and who they were battling? Like did they actually get a briefing before the last battle?
And what did Goose vomiting up the Tesseract (from Captain Marvel) have anything to do with anything? Where's Goose now?

Watched at Cineplex Odeon Intl. Village in Vancouver