John Wick: Chapter 2 ★★★½

John Wick just can't catch a break, can he? The first film was a surprise hit that came out of nowhere and marked a brutally action packed return for Keanu Reeves to the big screen - it was one of the best action flicks of the past few years.

With that being said though: I unfortunately missed seeing the second in the cinemas and have been meaning to get around to it ever since and I've finally done it and honestly: I might have enjoyed it as much as the first film.

The first has the potential to become an action classic, but I felt like this film upped on almost everything that made the first so good - mainly what everyone loves to see in these: the action sequences. They were brilliant in this.

Keanu absolutely crushes in this role. He makes you completely believe that he's a force not to be reckoned with and quite honestly: this film and it's predecessor are a couple of the best video game movies ever made. I mean that in the best way possible. Intense non-stop bloody fun from start to finish.

Daniel liked these reviews