Everything Everywhere All at Once

Everything Everywhere All at Once ★★★★½

Taking a small scale story and turning it into a grand multiverse action film is what makes Daniels so special, nothing has ever been done like this with such care and emotion, it is one of the best films of the year.

Michelle Yeoh, Ke Huy Quan, and Stephanie Hsu will take you on a journey of love, acceptance, family, sexuality, and almost everything in the universe all at once. Their performances are so powerful and nuanced, they are able to blend the crazy nature of the film to something we can all relate to which trying to discover what it all means. Daniels use everything they have to their advantage to just have us ponder our lives while also fully immersing us in the world they created. The film doesn't give you a lot of time in the normal world and yet somehow the film will surprise you with every new concept till the very end. My one issue I had with the film is that it can be a little too long but even with that issue it still was able to hold my care and attention, I think the problem will blow over as I watch it ten more times (which will definitely happen).

Everything Everywhere All at Once is truly something special, it is one of the best films of the year and I implore you to watch it as soon as possible!

Block or Report