John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum ★★★★

I gotta say, I'm a pretty big fan.

When you feel nothing could ever be more challenging for John Wick, and then there comes Parabellum. A construction of over-the-top, bone-crunching, guns blazing action at its finest. This instalment makes you realize that Chad Stahelski finally unlocked every door for John Wick. You want every fucking assassin from different ethnic groups to go after Keanu Reeves? You got it. Halle Berry in action? You got it. Mark Dacascos? Bitch, you got it. Speaking of which, Mark shows a true star power as Zero, an assassin who can split your ass into tiny pieces. Dacascos career should've been something bigger, nonetheless, it's never too late to show what's in your bag, and in the same league with Reeves, he does just that. Also, the film is an epic choreographed work, with all the stunts, fighting sequences, car chases. It's just mind blowing how good it is. It makes the first two instalments look like unpolished babies. In all seriousness, while I may not be the biggest fan of this franchise, John Wick is a sicko mode character, better than James Bond and closest to top Ethan Hunt. Parabellum is by far the best John Wick, and its beautiful color palette, cinematography, sound mixing, and editing makes everything a greater experience.

Added:
John Wick Ranked
I guess I see you in the movies

McFly 🎥 liked these reviews