Kong: Skull Island

Kong: Skull Island ★★★½

Hate, hate, hate. Hate, hate, hate. Double hate. LOATHE ENTIRELY.

Where is all the hostility coming from?
This is a modern take at a classic overused theme: Humans are killing the world and all life including themselves. Dialogue was not on point.

I love, love the title. It's not only about KIng Kong, it's about the animals that live in Skull Island and the other monsters around the world.

This had the best intro I have seen in a minute. The WWII American vs. Japanese pilot revealing the King then a switch to the Vietnam war. Ugh, unexpected and I enjoyed it.

I read a lot of reviews claiming the computer graphic imagery was bad. Bro's come on...It was drop dead gorgeous. The cinematography, the freaking lighting was perfect. The blades of the helicopters slashing air in slow motion. The unrealistic sword + gas mask scene. The giant spider, the oversized majestic ox/bull/longhorn.

My favorite shot was when most of Samuel "adams lager" L(ieutenant) Jackson 5's troops were massacred by King Kong. Samuel L. Jackson has a bittered hate bottling inside his expression as Kong slams two helicopters in Samuel's fucking face causing a huge explosion, as Kong howls in RAGE sending escalofrios(chills) down any cinephiles spineless backbone.

The liked these reviews