What a perfect $8 movie 🥰
Definitely has a lot more rewatch value than The Simpsons Movie.
Film Brain: Wow, this movie almost acts as a meta commentary on how Tom Cruise is the last action hero movie star, literally using his massive influence to financially support two major film franchises for Paramount. Third act looked like it was reshot and rewritten, but still more enjoyable than some of the recent blockbuster shenanigans Disney has been putting out.
Actual Brain: Hehe. Fighter jets in IMAX looks so cool.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Just jotting down the things I actually liked in this:
- Bruce Campbell as the Pizza Ball Vendor
- Bruce Campbell punching himself
- Evil Dead-esque camera angles
- Drag Me To Hell-esque death
- How 8-year olds actually watch Oswald The Lucky Rabbit
- Dr Strange Deadite
- Bruce Campbell Post-Post-Credit scene