Mamma Mia!

Mamma Mia! ★★★★½

“Typical isn't it? You wait 20 years for a dad and then three come along at once.“

I'm completely in love with this movie, I knew that Mamma Mia was a beautiful movie, but I couldn't imagine how beautiful it was, and I deeply regret not having watched it before, but made up for watching it today with my parents, since both love ABBA.
I've seen a lot of musicals that couldn't do the same as Mamma Mia, they got each song to fit perfectly into the dialogues between the characters, and honestly that's not easy at all, but still they did it and the movie was perfect.
It was beautiful the so-called parents and the real father that I don’t  know who is, sharing the fatherhood, and honestly I loved that Sophie decided to cancel the marriage, she was not ready to take another step in the relationship, but the party not wasted because the Donna ended up marrying the guy she loved, incidentally the final scenes were incredibly beautiful, I'm still speechless because Mamma Mia was the highest astral movie I've ever watched in my entire life.

added to: 2020 ranked