Ghostbusters ★★★

I'm not going to make friends with what I am about to say, but oh well...

I remember watching the movie for the first time about 10 years ago and thinking it was okay, but definitely not the great thing people said it was.

Now that it's in Amazon Prime, I decided to give it another chance, and I got seriously pissed in the first 10 minutes. First Bill Murray, a university professor, is trying to seduce and sleep with one female student. And second, while interviewing an old librarian to try to determine if what she saw is the result of hallucinations or whatever, after he asks if there is a precedent of mental health or schizophrenia in her family, he asks "Are you menstruating right now?" 😤 Well, fuck you too.

Then we have Sigourney Weaver being harassed by her neighbour, and then being harassed by Bill Murray who says to her that he is madly in love with her after knowing her for a grand total of two hours, not understanding why she is throwing him out of her apartment and asking her to give him a kiss (after she repeatedly said no, of course).

I'm astounded I'm giving it 3 stars given how pissed I was during the first 30 minutes. But then the rest of the movie was enjoyable enough. I don't know. This is tough.

OH!! I forgot!!! Dan Akroyd gets a blow job from a sexy ghost!!!! WHAT THE FUCK