Freddy vs. Jason ★★

This was worth watching one more time. I mean, it's not like I have anything better to do.

In high school terms (which makes sense as these are essentially marketed to teens) this is about how things end up. No matter how smart you are, the bigger guy can still kick your ass. I guess. I still think the Nightmare series is smarter. If you prefer Friday the thirteenth, I will assume that you...watch a lot of wrestling*.

*I have since started to like the F13 movies a lot more - additionally, I realize that though I may dislike kids (sorry but I really do. Yours, the idea of mine, family members, on the street, in the store, left in the KVB like it's a daycare) I do not hate kids in the same way that Freddy hates kids so obviously I do not relate to him in that way which is what I used to think being a teenager who was lacking in certain fundamental facts about the character. BUT I still think he's a SMARTER and therefore cooler killer. What, we have to like villains that are misunderstood? I'm still kinda barf on that but I realize that being super obvious about not being the slightest bit interested in the things I find uninteresting makes me kind of a callous seeming person? Well, I don't know what can be done about that. I could pretend harder, I guess? But I take it back what I said about wrestling. I may not personally like wrestling but that does not mean it's automatically something only dumb people like. Look, I'm trying here.

Marna liked these reviews