Fast Five

Fast Five ★★★★

We talkin’ or we racin’ ??

Rating hasn’t changed.

Let’s be honest. The ‘Fast & Furious’ stalled to a massive stop with the last instalment not knowing where to go with the franchise. I mean look at the rating jump from the last film to this film. But with returning  director Justin Lin for his 3rd chance at the whip, they took a massive risk and just said f**k it! Let’s make a action heist film, but with cars!!

This might just became my favourite F&F film.

Bringing in Dwayne Johnson brings a rock solid addition and it’s good to see him acting serious.

This is full of eye popping action sequences that’s shot, edited & filmed very well. And the main thing, they are entertaining to watch!  Obviously, the stand out is the gang pulling a bank vault through the streets of Brazil and destroying Brazil as well! Massive smile on my face all the way through (and just the film in general) that stunt may sound dumb, but it’s a lot of fun. Even watching the rock fight vin diesel is fun!

Yeah this movie is just fun from beginning to end! This is the film that change the course for this franchise to what to has now become.

Fast & Furious: boxd.it/53mZC