Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse ★★★★½

Spider-Man into the Spider-Verse is a really great fun and easily one of the best movies of the year I wasn't expecting much out of this I didn't see the trailer apart from cinema but I forgot about them so I saw this blind and I had so a fun time at the cinema it's really funny and clever and has amazing voice acting and clever jokes and Nicolas Cage? What's not to love?! Every character is fun to be around and atleast gave me so many laughs and so many clever references to the Spider-Man comics and Spider-Man movies that made me smile like a dick.. The animation is absolutely amazing and the comic book style to it is just mind blowing but that being said  sometimes a bit too flashy had to rub my eyes couple of times but you get used to it and it's just a cute fun that made me smile a lot I did love this in some cases I would highly recommend this even if your not a Spider-Man fan or into animated films you get something out of it and it also has amazing Stan Lee tribute! I loved every character and laughed so much I had so much fun I really want to see it again! From the creators of The Lego movie they know how to make a movie for the whole family!

Marvin123 liked these reviews