ugh!!!!! i miss this style of animation!!!!!!!! also, everybody wants to be a cat absolutely still slaps
i have lots of questions:
- if this seems to be set in turn-of-the-century new orleans or savannah or charleston (as evidenced by the jazz and architecture and palm trees), why does the opening scene feature like, so much snow? not just a little snow. that town is covered in snow
- why would i instantly and immediately die for puppy lady?
- why is aunt sarah actually the biggest villain of all time?
- was one of the casting…
as someone once said, "THIS IS VERY TELLING OF WHAT I LIKE ABOUT CINEMA" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yall - for reference, i haven't cried like this leaving a movie since CALL ME BY YOUR NAME. okay. lets dive in.
- clearly, im absolutely baffled by the mixed reviews. i love taika and am predisposed to his quirky and irreverent style but i think it totally worked here. anyone that says this goes too gently on the subject matter clearly missed a few…
buckle up y’all; disney+ is absolutely about to change the entire landscape of my letterboxd!!!!!!
- after watching the truly, unironically impeccable pilot for high school musical: the musical: the series, I decided to revisit this legitimate cinematic MASTERPIECE
- zac efron was born to be in musicals and I absolutely refuse to take follow up questions at this time
- Corbin Bleu is such a great dancer and a true delight in this one. He actually comes into his…