Avengers: Infinity War ★★★½

I'm a little burnt out on Marvel movies so I went in expecting the same formula. To my surprise, the way they handled so many characters was very well done. Thanos is a very compelling villain, like many, have said, I can see some logic to his madness.

The action is Marvel's usual, didn't find groundbreaking sequences that stood out to me. I'm not too happy about bringing the Guardians into the Avengers movies, it feels like they're diluting the one great group of superheroes I really enjoy watching. A lot of the fun I had came from the Guardians being on screen.

The ending....well that's a tough one. I'm not too sure I'll be back to the theatre for the continuation of this story. Maybe streaming will be enough. I felt a bit cheated. People say it's like The Empire Strikes Back but, honestly, it doesn't feel like that. It feels very unsatisfying. Am I to believe things will stay the way they are? Please, this is Marvel, how often do this kinds of "endings" go to where they pretend to go?

Overall a satisfying experience for 85% of the movie. Last 15% takes my rating down.