Max Berkowitz’s review published on Letterboxd:
Simultaneously engaging and frustrating, this film feels like if someone wrote an incredibly complicated (and maybe even interesting) story, explained 40% of it at a pace too quick for you to understand, and then assumed you would be able to fill in the blanks for the other 60%. I couldn’t describe this plot line if you gave me 2 hours to write it out.
To further add to the frustration, this movie suffered with a mild case of “the character would never do that” syndrome. The protagonist prioritizes the survival of some random girl he barely knows over his mission to SAVE HUMANITY numerous times?!
That said, me likey big explosion car chase pow pow bang bang :)