Knives Out ★★★★

I'm just a bit behind catching up with this movie. I wasn't going to the theater much at all for a while there, but I have been going recently. Since this movie is still at my local theater, around two months since it was released, I decided to check it out. That and all the good things I had been hearing about it, of course.

I'm not sure what I was expecting going into this movie. It turned out to be a fun and smart ride through the story. From the description of the story, I think I was expecting it to play out differently than it did, but I'm fine with that. While I did enjoy the story, I think the comedy was really my favorite thing about this movie. It made me laugh at times. There was a moment in the film where I thought it might be getting a bit too serious, but that didn't last real long.

I was pretty impressed with the story. It had me guessing as to where it was going to go. I didn't really notice any clues that might give it away, which made me really think about it all. To top everything off was the great cast. They all did a terrific job with each of their roles. I was especially impressed with Daniel Craig. He had some great moments. Then again, I thought each person was given their moment to shine.

Even though it wasn't what I was expecting, I had a lot of fun with it and the near two hours run time went by quickly. I'm looking forward to watching this one again.

Heather liked these reviews