Hereditary

Hereditary ★★★★★

DON'T 🙅‍♀️you 👉swear 🤬at me😡, you 👉little 👌shit!💩 Don't 🙅‍♀️you👉 EVER🚫 raise👆 your 👉voice 🔊at me! 👩I am your 👉mother! 🤰You understand? 🧠All 🙌I do👋 is worry😧 and slave 🥵and defend ⚔️you,👉 and all 🤲 I get 🤝back ✋is that👈 fucking 🖕face 😶on your 👉face! 😶So full ✊of disdain 🙄and resentment 😩and always so annoyed!😒 Well, now 👇your 👉sister 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦is dead! 😵And I know 👩‍🏫you 👉miss 🥺her 👩🏽and I know 🧠it was ⏱an accident 🤷‍♂️and I know 👩‍🏫you're👉 in pain 🤕and I wish 🧞‍♂️I could take 🤝that away✈️ for you.👉 I WISH🧞‍♂️ I could shield 🛡you 👉from the knowledge 📚that you 👉did what 👇you 👉did, but you're 👉sister 👩🏽is dead! 😵She's gone ⚰️forever! ⏱And what a waste... 🗑if it 👇could've maybe 🤷‍♂️brought us 👪together,🤝 or something,🤲 if you 👉could've just said 🗣"I'm sorry" 😞or faced up🙃 to what 🚙happened, 📞maybe 🤔then ⏱we 👪could do 👋something 🤷‍♂️with this, 👇but you 👉can't 🙅‍♂️take 🤝responsibility for anything! 🙌So, now 👇I can't 🚫accept. ✅And I 👁can't 🙅‍♀️forgive.🙎‍♀️ Because... 🤔because 🤔NOBODY 😠admits 🗣anything 🤲they've done!😡

Brian liked these reviews