The Favourite

The Favourite ★★★★

“I like when she puts her tongue in me.”

After months of anticipating to watch this film, I finally did and oh I loved The Favourite so much. The acting from all the cast memebers was so perfect in every way possible. Olivia Coleman did such an amazing job playing the queen and Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz were both phenomenal in their roles.

One of my favorite things beside the phenomenal actors is the beautiful and mesmerizing score and cinematography. The score just kept me so intrigued and it’s so unique from anything else I’ve ever heard. The Cinematography was so cool and also very different, there was a lot of really wide shots in this film and it’s something that I really loved. This film better get a cinematography nomination when the Oscar noms come out on Tuesday. The Costumes and set design are both so beautiful and very exquisite if I do say so myself.

One thing that I really disliked about this film though was that ending. It was just something that was very much weird and confusing to me. I don’t know how to form into words about what really made me upset about that ending, but as time goes on I’ll probably find out as I think about the film more. Overall, The Favorite is a beautifuly shot film with a spectacular score, script, and acting from Olivia Coleman, Emma Stone and Rachel Weisz.

miguelfranco liked these reviews