Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

VIEWED ULTIMATE EDITION

Well in preparation for Suicide Squad I rewatched Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. This time I watched the "Ultimate Edition" which was included with the Blu-Ray release. If you have been following me you know that I really don't like this movie. After watching it in theaters I was in shock of what I had seen because it was that bad. I did find some good things in the film however. I enjoyed the performances and the music as well as some of the CG (minus doomsday). The plot was just a mess, however and the end battle was cringe inducing. When I heard about this "Ultimate Edition", I was skeptical but somewhat excited because I wanted to see the true cut of this film. People have been telling me it's the best cut of the film, but after watching it I don't agree. I honestly think that this is the worst cut of the film. It adds subplots and throwaway characters that provide little to none to the actual film and story. The runtime was also just way too long, clocking in at just under 3 hours minus credits. This just didn't do it for me. If you want to read my original thoughts on the film click Here. Well, that's my thoughts on Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice the Ultimate edition. Hopefully suicide squad is better *sees it has a 27 on rotten tomatoes*

Oh