Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ★★★★

Watched Ultimate Edition.

Bruce Wayne: We're criminals, Alfred. We've always been criminals. Nothing's changed.
Alfred: Oh, yes it has, sir. Everything's changed. Men fall from the sky, the gods hurl thunderbolts, innocents die. That's how it starts, sir. The fever, the rage, the feeling of powerlessness that turns good men... cruel.

Is She with You? >>>>>>>> MCU

Bruce Wayne drives through the ruins, the collapse and a fight which was never supposed to happen. He watches a figure which can destroy all of us if he decides to. Bruce has seen everything, as he says 20 years in Gotham, How many good guys have left? And how many stayed that way?

Superman is living his life trying to help everyone in need. He is not asking for anything, he is being what everyone wants him to be. He has a soft spot for Lois, love of his life for whom he can travel any distance if she came in any harm. What do you want Superman to be? What restrictions you want him to be in? you can't let him choose his battles to fight.

Lex Luthor is someone paranoid in the belief that there is someone in the world who has more power than him. He wants that power to killed, to be below his eyes and on his knees. You can see how Luthor is racing for the power. His sole aim is to bring Superman down, a person who might not even listen to God.

Batman v Superman is not a perfect movie. It is incoherent in structure and with flaws. It is visually stunning and the score make the scenes better to watch. The movie which got attention for the fight between two legendary superheroes fails to make the moment. The fight sequences between both of them look lazy and uninspired. Even the Martha scene fails to grasp the emotional outcomes Snyder wants us to feel.

Snyder's approach towards Batman was good, showing him more broken and angry towards the world. His nightmare scene was really good in the apocalyptic world.

Snyder relies heavily on the visuals aspects. Yes, he has a very good story line and he could have done wonders with it. There is dark tone to this movie and I love it. I loved this movie till the fight comes in, I kind of lost interest but then again 'Is She with you?' plays in the background and I wake up. Wonder Woman leading Superman and Batman in this fight was just so good to watch. Wonder Woman was saving soul of this movie for the last act of the movie.

The last act is where this movie struggles to get a grip. It's intentions are to show these superheroes coming together to fight the evil and it does on some level but you are not there cheering anyone up except for the Wonder Woman entry.

Ultimate Edition fixes some of the problems we had with the theatrical release. It fills some plot holes and pace issues. It is grand and something daring to show to the audience. It failed to capture everyone, but still this movie is talked and discussed. It has remained in peoples mind. Love it or Hate it. This is a movie you really can't ignore because you either want to make it better or watch it for the pleasure.

Milez liked these reviews