Promising Young Woman

Promising Young Woman

cherry on top to the shit ending of promising young woman is the detective being played by paula’s husband from crazy ex girlfriend

-i was drunk for 3/4 of this movie. i enjoyed it more during that 3/4
-the end scene could have been ripped from pretty little liars
-bo burnham. i love you so much marry me
-carey mulligan sexy
-god this ending SUCCCCKKKKSSS
-30 minutes in it adds a new plot about her getting revenge against the women involved???? it made no sense being introduced so late
- i get that it’s created by women so i cant be “mad” but like....for a short period of time we are supposed to believe that she put a minor/someone’s daughter at risk of being sexually assaulted and be like YASSSS GET REVENGE!!!! God.
-also for a movie about a dead woman and the revenge taken in her “honor” we sure know NOTHING about the said woman. don’t even see her in a damn photo.
- THE ONLY VIOLENT SCENE. THE ONLYYYYY VIOLENT SCENE. IN A MOVIE THATS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT TERRIBLE  MEN- IS A SCENE WITH VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN
- i think what also pissed me off is that we have to see cassie get brutally murdered and then right as the men start to get their “punishment” or whatever which,,,, (still is possible they won’t even go to jail cuz as this movie likes to point out it’s a bunch of rich white men) we still don’t actually even see them suffer!!!! we see them having fun at a wedding and the second something bad starts to happen to them it cuts back to cassie from beyond the grave being like mwahhaha my plan!!! and then it ends.