Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Terminator 2: Judgment Day ★★★½

3.7 'Hasta La Vista, Baby' stars

This time two terminators are sent back in time: one to save John Conner (the original terminator reprogrammed) & an upgraded more dangerous one to kill him.

The Terminator's and John's "father-son" relationship was what drives this movie for me. It was hilarious when John would teach him human things and the Terminator would have his own twist on how to do it.

Sarah Conner was not in a good place when we first see her. I see why future John sent her that message because she has to stay strong for him in spite of all the negative things going on around her. She was definitely a badass in here and I would have thought about doing the same thing to Myles.

James Cameron puts his spectacular mark on this movie as he did the first. It is full of action, humor & heart (especially the ending when The Terminator made that sacrifice).

I can see both the first one and this one moving up in ratings because it had many good elements. What I do know is I will not be watching the 3rd one... I might take a glimpse of the 4th one, but I make no promises. This was a good two-movie series & I can see myself revisiting these.

I am not a big sci-fi fan, but this is a must-see.