Fun but inessential popcorn fare as long as you can forget that this is supposed to be the same guy from Star Wars.
Utterly baffled by the decision to light this like a Gulag Archipelago adaptation though.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
It sure was a movie.
- it was genuinely fun to watch the different sets of characters play off against each other for the first time.
- the cast does their best with the fragments of screentime and characterization they're given.
- the visuals are at least an improvement over the Battle of the Airport Tarmac.
-Thor was pretty cool I guess.
- Marvel are chumps for changing Thanos' motivation
- it's not like longing for the embodiment…