Avengers: Endgame

Avengers: Endgame ★★★★★

Even if I tried to put into words how awe-inspiring and impressively revolutionary this saga is, I truly could never explain how it means to me. Although the individual films themselves aren’t perfect (far from it really), they are all building to this. They all mean something. The good and bad all amount to the endgame. Spending my week binge-(re)watching these films is perhaps one of the best things I’ve done recently. I felt every emotional beat, every minuscule character moment. Spending time with these characters (in chronological order of course) is a gift that I am grateful to have received. Stan Lee and Kevin Feige’s Marvel Cinematic Universe is a master-work in filmmaking and storytelling. ‘Endgame’ payed off every set-up from the previous 20+ installments with heart and delicacy. Seeing all these characters together in the final and most comic-book-esque film in the saga is something I cannot even begin to describe, although I’m sure those who agree with me on this matter know how I feel. It’s beautiful. It feels like an ending and it sure as hell acts like it. From ‘Iron Man’ to ‘The Avengers’ to ‘Civil War’ and to ‘Infinity War’, ‘Endgame’ completes them all in one way or another. To everyone who worked on this immensely beautiful achievement; Thank you for this. You made my life. You made my childhood. I can sleep well at night knowing that my favorite characters all got their respective moments and spotlights. To utter those famous words that we desperately waited 11 years to hear, let’s yell it one last time.

“AVENGERS!!!!