Hereditary

Hereditary

Going to hold off on any thoughts about the movie itself until I get a chance to rewatch this because, not 2 sound like a cranky old person, but teenz need to be banned from seeing movies with other people in the audience. I went on a sunday night at a mall theater after the mall was closed and it was still packed w/ unsupervised kids and like mind you i used to work at this same theater and my only happy times were telling 14 yr olds to fuck off when they tried to buy r-rated tix because i hate other people's happiness, but i digress - any moment of drama or suspense or like literally anything in this movie was met with hysterical laughter or annoying commentary met by more laughter. they also found the tongue-click that charlie makes to be soooooo cool that they mimicked it the entire movie to the point where i couldn't tell when it was happening in the movie or when the audience was doing it. also someone had their phone flash going off the entire movie which was awesome! great! i love going 2 the movies.

Taylor liked these reviews