Slaughtered Vomit Dolls

Slaughtered Vomit Dolls ½

EDIT: PLEASE take a look at my new review here which contains a lot of new information regarding what I talk about below: letterboxd.com/mondovideos/film/slaughtered-vomit-dolls/2/

It's been 5 years since I watched this so I figured I would try again... No, it's still the same edgelord boring bullshit. I'm actually kind of freaked out by interviews of this man where he talked about how the lead actress signed a contract (while on drugs) wherein he could do "anything at his discretion" to her - aka exploit her on film while she was near-death.

I really just hate everything about this. I can't even pretend to understand the people that like it whether it's because they like vomit (there really isn't that much) or because they like the filmmaking (it's really nothing special??? it's just annoying). I just hate it. Lucifer Valentine is weird sick freak that had sex with his disabled sister and then manipulated a drug-addicted woman into making this trilogy with him and is still profiting off of her name. There's nothing in this that is remotely gross or disturbing beyond the actual true life events that surround it that we will never know because (smartly) Lucifer Valentine won't reveal a single thing about himself.

That's fine, but if you have a morbid curiosity please do not buy this, go to effedupmovies.com and search for slaughtered vomit dolls.

Here is the link to the interview which I read years ago and can't even stomach reading now: www.punkglobe.com/lucifervalentineinterview1009.html

Taylor liked these reviews