The Interview ★★★★★

I was fortunate enough to be in a town that has a cool theater that would show this movie. I love the Plaza Theater here in Atlanta. They show all of the films that no one else will show in this town.

I loved this film. I laughed all the way through it. I am a fan of Seth Rogen and his sense of humor. James Franco was amazing in this role. This movie was ridiculous, ballsy, and it still had enough heart to carry it through and make you care a little bit about the characters. This movie is the film that will allow James Franco to make another half dozen indie films that may or may not be watchable.

With that being said, I understand why it has a rating of 52% on rotten tomatoes. This film is not for everyone. If you bought the film just to see what all of the hype was about and you weren't fans of Seth Rogen's humor, then you are not going to enjoy this film. This film will not be everyone's cup of tea. However, if you like your tea silly, irreverent, and so far off of the edge that calling it edgy does it a disservice, then you should drink a hot cup of the Interview.

www.moviegoals.com