Columbus ★★★★

There is no review for this diary entry. Add a review?

LFF #2

Your mother, did she do meth?

It's a pretty funny question!

Beautifully observed, perfectly performed little film about two people at a crossroads. Biiiig Lost In Translation vibes without that ever seeming deliberate, so obviously I liked it a lot. I had about an hour between screenings when this finished, so I just wondered around Leicester Square wondering how Haley Lu Richardson would rank each building. When a film gets me thinking about architecture, it's gotta be at least a lil bit special.

Put Rory Culkin in 75% of movies, then put Kieran Culkin in the other 25%, please and thank you.

Max liked this review