Cannibal Holocaust

The Podcast Macabre 2021 Horror Challenge
Film 44/52
Tricky Task 15. Found footage film not made in the US

So stockfroh,
dass wir das aus dem Weg geräumt haben. Am Heiligen Abend wird es keinen Cannibal Holocaust geben.

My household and I, we rated quite democratically.
Unfortunately, my pet pig didn't think the film was that great.
My coati pushed her nose down, an all too obvious sign.
My tarantula was also not very enthusiastic, usually, she likes absolutely any film as long as it's set in an exotic location.
The monkey seemed almost offended by my question by voting for 0.5 stars (because he's a smart chap and knows that you can't give zero stars).
My turtle looked at me as if I was not quite in my right mind, before she threw up at my feet. (Luckily, I was wearing old gym socks, one of which has a hole anyway, no matter.)
Even with my pet snake, who appreciates every kind of horror, I have come up against a bit of granite!

Since I don't want to start a fight so close to Christmas, we finally agreed on an averagely good rating, however, I was strictly forbidden to give a heart. Personally, I think Green Inferno was a success.

Come on, Professor! Let's be realistic. Who knows anything about the Yacumo civilization? Today, people want sensationalism. The more you rape their senses, the happier they are.

M liked these reviews