This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
- female protagonist isolated from the rest of the world
- female protagonist's mother figure withholds an important secret about protagonist's identity
- female protagonist is innocent and naive but singularly focused on her goal
- there's a scene where the protagonist becomes allies with seemingly shady people who stick with her until the end
- male and female costars briefly dance in a public setting surrounded by dozens of other people
- male lead nobly sacrifices himself to allow…