Kiki's Delivery Service

Kiki's Delivery Service ★★★★★

I’ll say it... Kiki’s Delivery Service is the ultimate feel good movie (along with Totoro of course). You put it on and just let it take you. No bad feelings the whole time. It’ll always put a smile on your face. Everything is happy and upbeat. The music, the characters, the animation. Kiki and Tombo are 2 of my favorite leads ever. They’re so relatable and as always from Miyazaki, so well written. The score is probably my favorite from the Ghibli movie, but uhhh, they’re all so good. Porco Rosso is an incredible one, well, they all are. But I think think Kiki and Porco are my favorites. But, gosh, I adore this movie. This is my fourth watch and it’s still as good as always. But, yeah, if you haven’t watched this I can’t recommend it enough. Please do yourself a favor and check it out. Let me know what you think!

Sorry about the short review but that’s really all I can say about this for now.
Also, side note, I bought Ocean Waves, The Tale of Princess Kaguya, Only Yesterday and When Marnie Was There yesterday on Black Friday sale so excited to watch those (I haven’t seen any of them except Marnie). All on Blu-Ray of course, trying to build my Studio Ghibli collection on Bly-Ray. I’ll have 10 when those 4 come in.

Studio Ghibli Ranked