A pretty well done pervert movie.
closer to a 6 than an 8
Just another very interesting Martin Scorsese character study with great performances from Robert De Niro and Sandra Bernhard. There is also a fantastic score from Robbie Robertson. Overall it was just a great film that entertained me throughout it’s runtime with this psychotic main character.
Boring, dull, lifeless. Three words that perfectly describe this films that degrades every good thing about the first three films. I don’t even like them all that much but still they manage to have more personality, better animation, and better character motivations that although still flawed are able to make some sense. I didn’t really feel anything while watching this film, and there was only one alright thing about. The new voice actors did alright, even though not nearly as good as Sandler and James. Other than that this was a soulless film that I would not recommend at all.
- The frisk pacing left for a less boring and intolerable viewing experience for the most part
- Some of the punk rock futuristic production design was really interesting
- The early action scenes didn’t take themselves seriously at all and it was purely just supposed to be wreck less fun
- The acting was ok for the most part.
- This movie shifts in tones and themes so often that nothing really gets developed and I couldn’t…