Her ★★★★★

Nope.

I just can't get it out of my head. I can't get her out of my head. The voice... the laugh... It's seductive... playful... happy... infectious. It just won't get out of my head... She just won't get out of my head.

There is something so mysteriously alluring about it. The tone is so strange. It's the most non fiction anything fictitious can be. It's real. Through some part of me over those 126 minutes I fell in love, then got my heart torn apart slowly. Bit by bit. Piece. By. Piece.

Although in my flesh and blood, I'm sitting here, typing on my computer (whom I desperately wish would start talking to me like Scarlett Johansson) I'm at a loss for words. Or at least at a loss for any sort of astute or intellectual feelings I can express. There is really nothing I can articulate to explain the experience I just had.

Am I crazy? Maybe. Delusional? Wouldn't be the first time. But it's clear as day that I've fallen head over heels for something that isn't human. Something so artificial yet so tangible. What is it you say? What could I love that (with any applied logic) can't love me back?

Simple.