Spider-Man: Far From Home

Spider-Man: Far From Home ★★★★

This is how you do a fun summer blockbuster! It's funny, action packed and definitely a different kind of spider-man story we're used to.

Far from home continues the theme of breaking conventions and takes the wallcrawler out of his neighbourhood. Which was so cool and something we've never really seen before.
Mixing Peter's quest for love with a world ending threat makes for a fun and engaging story. Like you would expect, it creates some hilarious moments along the way. But it's also a story about Peter's doubts about his responsibilities as the next head Avenger. It’s a great follow-up to Endgame and ties the story of phase 3 up pretty neatly. And in many ways it opens new opportunities for what’s coming next.
The acting was superb. Holland proves again that he is Spider-man and I really hope he will be for a couple more years. Gyllenhaal just is someone who can’t do much wrong and he delivers a really great Mysterio. Going in knowing nothing about the character is maybe the best way to experience the film. But I can say that they got everything right about the character. I really can’t say more without spoiling it, but he’s the reason for some visually very stunning scenes. Also Zendaya and Tom are amazing together!

What can I say more except that you have to watch this if you’re a fan of Spider-man, the MCU or just want to watch an entertaining summer popcorn flick.

Nathan liked these reviews