Cruella

Cruella ★★★★★

This film is phenomenal, I don’t care what anyone says! It’s not only Disney’s best live action remake but it’s also, in my opinion, one of the best Disney films of all time! And it just so happens to be one of my favourite films of all time! I know a lot of you will think that’s ridiculous but I’m at my happiest when watching this film and it’s created this dazzling world that I could get lost in forever! I’m just gonna say it, Emma Stone should be nominated for Best Actress for her performance because it so perfect! Some of you may be laughing but if Meryl Streep can get nominated for Into the Woods then why not Emma Stone for Cruella! Her performance is career changing and one of the most entertaining I have ever seen, it gives me chills as for how perfect she is! I want to be but also get punched by Cruella! Emma Thompson delivers the most amazing performance from a Disney villain that is probably the most evil Disney villain in my opinion! Thompson never misses a beat! If the film doesn’t win Best Costume Design for every award ceremony I’ll never pay attention to awards again because every single costume is unforgettably spectacular! So as you can see, my second viewing of Cruella was just as breathtaking as the first and I will be viewing it many more times!

I’ll leave you with a few of my favourites quotes darlings!

“I’m just getting started darling.”
”I want to make art, Artie and I want to make trouble.”
“It’s spelt devil but it’s pronounced de Vil.”
She has made it me or her and I choose me.”
”Cruella was locked in a box darling.”
”What was your name?” “Cruella.”
”You have that glint in your eye.” “What glint?”
”Anita Darling, my darling!”

newtpotter liked these reviews