I don't know much but what I DO know is Setsuko Hara is better than all y'all.
Never have I felt so uncomfortable watching a movie. The whole theater (of mostly white people btw, we had to wait outside for an hour so I saw mostly who else was in the queue) erupted during that one scene and I was so confused. Did I miss the joke? Am I thinking too much? Maybe I am but I was uncomfortable and stayed that way throughout the film.
If you liked the film, that’s fine. Don’t come here to fight. Thank you and have a good day.
This review may contain spoilers. I can handle the truth.
Spoilers, I guess.
1. Wanda slayed the house down boots.
2. This is a Doctor Strange film? I could not believe it.
3. Not Wanda being anti- Nepal, breaking all that beautiful architecture.
4. That Bruce Campbell cameo was a wee bit disappointing. (The pizza balls scene… the end end was funny though.)
5. I’m glad I didn’t have to see Tilda Swinton’s white ass bald head again.
6. When Wanda killed Captain Carter, I was LIVING. WORK BITCH.