Angela Markado ½

Why on earth would somebody thought that ripping off I Spit On Your Grave would be a good idea? And this movie came out after Vengeance Is Mine on the fall of December. But here's a thing about this "movie" that if you see that name CARLO J. CAPARAS in the title card you should be instantly be worried about this movie. And isn't that this bloke have a degree in fine arts? Where did all the things he learned in school go? In the art of hentai? And don't even start about his daughter who has absolute no talent in filmmaker like him. Because I got a big chunk of a reasonable explanation why this movie suck and I can't believe that... The first adaptation of this rip off in 1980 by Lino Brocka is still a better movie than this. Like the bad amateurish and disjointed cinematography, it's confusing from one scene to another transition, it's overused of a needless visual, wrong color grading, politically and preachy message and atrocious dialogue with such wooden performance, turning and dragged to ashamed one of the most outstanding visionary Lino Brocka as a pussy and the most offensive of them all... This movie won 3 FAMAS awards and 12 nomination for a movie that has a 1.7 ratings on IMDB... WHAT THE FUCK!

Now I really strongly distaste Philippine cinema. It's politics, it's quantity over quality. Forget about my ambition being a filmmaker in this country, I rather kill myself than seeing his movie as a self-proclaimed maestro. What a hypocrite...