Once Upon a Time… in Hollywood ★★★★★

Loved it even more the second time. Tarantino's best since Jackie Brown and a wonderful ode to 1960s Hollywood.
The production design is some of the best I've ever seen and every frame of this film is beautiful to look at. I don't know how they managed to turn modern LA to 1969 without CGI but hot damn, there's some talented craftspeople in Hollywood.

Every role from major to minor is perfectly cast from Al Pacino to Magaret Qualley to Nicholas Hammond and damn, I never thought I could be so terrified of Dakota Fanning. Leo has never been better in my opinion and how the hell does Brad Pitt look better at 55 than me at 21? Tell me your secrets Joe Black!

Saw it on 35mm the first time and digital the second. I'd strongly recomend 35mm if u can get it as it certainly gives a vibe only given by films from that era. Even still, the digital is still gorgeous to look at.

Only thing that annoyed me was the old couple bickering away, especially during the final sequence. Stop talking during films you old wankers!

Ollie liked this review