2001: A Space Odyssey

2001: A Space Odyssey ★★★★

I confess I watched 2001: A Space Odysseymore for the film history lessons I give myself than for my own interest, but it was a pleasant surprise. I am going to start with the only thing that I didnt like: this movie lost my attention in certain points because I sometimes get desesperated with slow-pacee, but thats just me. The good thing is, on those eternal moments there was a touch of artistry and the special effects were awesome specially if you remember this movie was made back in 1968. The surprising thing is, Stanley Kubrick could predict some kinds of technology that would be in 2001, sort of. And to end this review, I would like to compare this film with the universe: I dont fully understand it but I find it interesting and amusing. Also, like the universe, I know it has a meaning and I am looking for it. By the way, I am trying to make theories on my head, once I got my final answer I would search for other´s people theories. If you want to share yours with me, I would be pleased :)

Oscar liked these reviews