i want daveed diggs to crush me with his thighs
- a broadway-sized theater run by only 2 people
- a glamorous show with TONS of light cues but only one backstage crew, doubling as stagehand and stage manager
- everyone can eventually manage their rehearsal time without conflicts
- claims they only have $1000 left, puts up a show that would have a large budget without a clear monetary source
- its publicity is only a one-time live news coverage and can manage a full house
i'm pretty sure performance art production and budgeting doesn't work that way
donnie yen could step on me! i don't care! i am not worthy! he could triple punch me and i'd still thank him! he could triple kick my stomach and i'd still kiss his feet nbd! if donnie yen were to pull the trigger on me i would apologize for staining his shirt! talented! brilliant! incredible! amazing! showstopping! spectacular! please cast donnie yen as big characters in more movies because i LOVE death and dying!
AADC2 is so good. It might be not as iconic as the first AADC, but in my personal preference, AADC2 is WAY better.
Riri Riza is a masterful director. Together with his cinematographer Yadi Sugandi, they truly use the camera as a pen to tell the story. You can see this clearly in the film (in the iconic "jahat" scene from the trailer) on how the information delivered on screen corresponds with his choice of shot scales. Besides being good…